Gastroenterology Associates – Chesapeake, VA
We are specialists in Gastroenterology, which is involved in diagnosing and treating conditions of the esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, and pancreas.
Our physicians and nurse practitioners are dedicated to providing health care of the highest quality. We offer many specialized gastrointestinal services including, but not limited to, diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures, therapeutic ERCP, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and M2A capsule (small bowel capsule endoscopy).
Our physicians provide diagnosis and treatment on the full range of digestive and liver conditions, including (but not limited to):
• Colorectal cancer detection and screening
• Hereditary colon cancer syndrome
• Acid Reflux and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
• Difficulty swallowing
• Peptic ulcer disease
• Rectal bleeding
• Occult GI bleeding (hemoccult positive stool)
• Inflammatory bowel Diseases, such as Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
• Pancreatic/biliary conditions such as pancreatitis and bile duct obstruction
• Liver diseases including elevated liver enzymes, autoimmune hepatitis, cirrhosis
Our Norfolk and Chesapeake offices have each received full accreditation by the American Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This national recognition of excellence underscores our determination to provide expert patient care within state of the art facilities.
We perform endoscopy at both our Norfolk and Chesapeake offices. In addition, our physicians practice at the two top-rated hospitals in this area, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, and are fully credentialed to perform endoscopic procedures at both. The range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures we perform include:
• Upper endoscopy (EGD)
• Colonosocopy with polypectomy
• Small bowel enteroscopy
• Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
• Endoscopic Ultrasound with Fine Needle Aspiration
• Small bowel capsule endoscopy (M2A)
The physicians and staff of Gastroenterology Associates of Southeastern Virginia are committed to providing optimal patient care. We hope that you will be pleased with the care and services that we provide.
113 Gainsborough Square
Chesapeake, VA 23320
ENTER STARTING ADDRESS: