Preparing For Your Colonoscopy
Now you can choose!
HyGIeaCare Prep is the latest development when prepping for your colonoscopy.
It is a simpler and easier way to prepare for your colonoscopy.
Colon cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States. The good news is that colon cancer is preventable when you adhere to colonoscopy guidelines!
Introducing a simpler and easier bowel prep for colonoscopy
The HyGIeaCare Prep is performed on the same day as your colonoscopy, prior to your scheduled colonoscopy.
It replaces the traditional colonoscopy preparation you may be used to.
Patients who have experienced this prep have reported that it is simple, comfortable and convenient.
No Need to Constantly run to the toilet
Get a Good Night’s Sllep
*No Need to get up at night to take purgative
Achieve Excellent Outcomes
Patient Instructions for HyGIeaCare® Prep will be provided to you when scheduling your prep. A few days prior to your scheduled visit you will receive a call to review the instructions. These may include taking some gentle laxatives and going on a clear liquid diet after breakfast on the day prior to your colonoscopy.
Our trained Prep Tech will lead you to your private room where you will be seated on the sanitized basin. A sterile disposable nozzle will be introduced into the rectum. A gentle stream of warm water will flow into the bowel, loosening stool.
Water continues to flow allowing you to comfortably and discreetly evacuate your colon. The Prep Tech will instruct you on completion of the procedure, which routinely takes less than an hour.
“So much easier and comfortable than prep at home. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.”
“Clear, simple, definitely recommend to others”
“This procedure is SO much better than the liquid prep method!”
“It was much better than traditional prep”
“Great process, excellent technician”
“A game changer for colonoscopy preparation”
HyGIeaCare provides an easier and more comfortable option than the oral preps.
One is the traditional prescription liquid laxative:
• 3 -5 days prior Diet restrictions
• The day before Clear liquids and drink up to a gallon of liquid laxative, and need to drink again in the middle of the night and run to the bathroom.
• Run to the bathroom and lose a day of work
• No guaranties for best test results up to 20-25% of all colonoscopies report inadequate bowel preps
With HyGIeaCare, the preparation is much easier:
• The day before Clear liquids and take a mild, over-the-counter laxative,get a good night’s sleep.
• The day of your procedure arrive an hour before the check-in time for your procedure HyGIeaCare prep is private, odorless, and only takes about 45 minutes.
• Ensuring the most accurate test results- clean bowel.
Now you have an option, what Prep would you prefer?
Amelia Building at Park Central 885 Kempsville Road
Norfolk Virginia 23502
Ph: (757) 243 1266