COVID-19 and IBD INFORMATION & GUIDANCE FOR ADULTS
GLSTVA OFFICE APPOINTMENTS & INFORMATION
At GLST we strive to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff. We are closely following the Coronavirus pandemic and the recommendations of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and the Virginia Dept. of Health.
- If you have any of the following: fever, cough, runny nose, aching, fatigue, sweating, sore throat or any flu or cold symptoms, we must insist that you call us to reschedule and not present to our office which could put others at risk.
- If you have come in contact with anyone who has these symptoms OR you have traveled outside of the country in the last 30 days, we ask that you call our office to reschedule.
- If you are 60 years old or older, have heart or lung disease or diabetes, you are at higher risk and we request that you call our office to reschedule your appointment out of an abundance of caution.
- Our staff will be asking a series of screening questions prior to your appointment and during your appointment.
- We will waive any cancellation/no show fees.
- Clinic/Office Patients we ask that you DO NOT bring anyone to accompany you to your office/clinic visit, unless physical or interpretative assistance is needed.
- PROCEDURE PATIENTS will be required to have ONLY one driver to wait for them.
We may be working with reduced staff so your patience is appreciated.